The guidance department is available to serve both students and parents through a variety of services:
- Consultations with outside agencies to assist families in need
- Mentor programs and Character Education
- Liaison between students, parents, teachers and administration
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Orientation of new students
- Student records
- Referrals to community resources
Lisa Fowler works with sixth and seventh grade students. Contact Mrs. Fowler at LisaFowler@pickens.k12.sc.us or call the school office at 397-4200.
Allison Young works with eighth grade students. She earned a B.A. in Early Childhood Education and a Masters degree in Guidance and Counseling services at Clemson University. Outside of school, Mrs. Young enjoys spending time with her two young children, watching Clemson football, and working out. You can contact Mrs. Young at AllisonYoung@pickens.k12.sc.us or by calling the school office at 397-4200.